Whether you're new to watercolor painting or you're dusting off your brushes for the first time in a few years, this challenge will help you:
✔ Uncover the hidden power of your watercolor brush so you can create freely and enjoy your painting experience instead of focusing solely on the outcome
✔ Mix and control your paint so you can put on paper what you visualize in your mind
✔ Gain a creative hobby that will make you feel happy, confident, and proud of the beautiful artwork your able to create
✔ Get started with watercolor painting without all the guesswork, overwhelm, or fear of messing up
"I can barely draw.
Can I really do this?"
Here's the thing about watercolor painting: you don't have to be born with some innate talent in order to produce beautiful artwork.
All you need is a basic understanding of watercolor techniques, a few minutes per day to practice, and the ability to enjoy the process (no matter the outcome). Because you deserve to do something for yourself that will spark your creative side.
And I'll show you how through this free challenge!
Here's how it works:
- When you sign up, you'll get an email with a video welcoming you to the challenge. You'll also get access to a free Facebook group, where you can ask questions and share your artwork with the community from April 5th to April 17th, when the FB group closes and the challenge officially ends.
- During the challenge, you'll get an email with a video explaining more about the daily topic and what you'll be working on to improve your watercolor skills.
- On April 6th & 8th there will be LIVE Q&A sessions (more information about how to join the Q&A sessions, submit your questions & how to access the recording if you can't make it live will be sent once you sign-up for the challenge).
- And on the final day (April 10th) of this challenge, there will be a LIVE masterclass that will uncover the 3 most common mistakes made by beginner watercolor artists and how you can avoid them on your journey. Helping you feel confident and motivated to stick with it, no matter what!
Join the FREE
Paint to Paper Challenge
We're getting started on April 5th. Will I see you there?
* We're committed to your privacy. Makoccino uses the information you provide only to contact you about relevant content, products, and services and won't be shared with anyone else. Don't worry, you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Who's the challenge for?
✔ Beginner watercolor artists who want to sharpen their skills or gain better control of their watercolors
✔ Watercolor hobbyists who want to rekindle their passion for painting and kick-start their creative self-care routine
✔ Well-watched but hardly practiced artists who are ready to actually put their paint to paper and create something beautiful
✔ Art supplies hoarders who are ready to put your paint, paper, and brushes to use and become watercolor artists
✔ Anyone wanting to tap into the world of watercolor painting, learn something new, and feel proud of their accomplishments
A note from your instructor...
Hey, I’m Mako!
Watercolor artist and founder of Makoccino, where I help people find and share their own creative voice through watercolor painting.
For as long as I can remember, painting has been a way for me to express myself and do something creative at the same time. And I’m passionate about helping others do the same.
I’ll be sharing all my beginner watercolor tips and secrets in this free challenge, and I hope you'll join me on April 5th!Count me in!